REAL Volunteer Needs
Get REAL inC has been a catalyst in the Hendricks County community for empowering girls and creating REAL Sisterhood. Be a part of the REAL Movement by joining our team.
Mentors: Teens and Women
- Become a mentor & help build strong, REAL girls
- Click here for more information and to begin the application process.
- Join a committee for upcoming women's event: 'Tis the Season to Celebrate Women
- Plan & host a women's tea or gathering & invite us to share about what Get REAL inC is doing
- Assist with social media efforts
- Provide website & graphic design expertise
- Work with data entry
- Clean the Get REAL office headquarters
- Donate skills for construction needs from time to time
You have a chance to make a difference in the life of a young girl! Take off the mask and Get REAL in Christ! Become a REAL mentor at the Save the Drama for the Stage Day Camp! Come alongside young girls' in grades 5-8 to support and encourage them. You’ll gain valuable leadership experience, community service hours, and make a REAL difference in the lives of girls. In the mornings you will lead a group of 5-8 girls in group discussions and prayer time. In the afternoon you will help with a class (photography, cupcake wars, etc.) as a teacher's assistant. SIGN UP HERE
Interested? Email us! firstname.lastname@example.org
Have an expertise or area of interest that you don't see listed? Let us know! We'd love to find ways for you to get involved.